Big White Ski Resort - the neighbourhoods
Big White Neighbourhoods
Happy Valley is the perfect Big White neighborhood for families, as it is located at the bottom of the main gondola. From this neighborhood you can walk to the tubing area, skating rink, bonfire, bunny hill and magic carpet ski tows, horse drawn sleigh rides, dogsled, ice climbing tower, après ski activities and live entertainment of the Happy Valley Lodge. There are several buildings to chose from:
- South Point Lodge - luxury condos and townhomes right beside the gondola
- Snowfall Lodge - townhome rentals with spacious light filled rooms
- Snowbird Lodge - impeccably decorated modern condos
- The Raven - executive Big White accommodation with dark wood and glass, big rooms, and bonus private gym and pool.
The Lower Village at Big White books up quickly as it is close to all the activities, yet far enough away so you don’t hear the goings on at the evening events. This area has several older buildings, which rent out at lower prices. Location and price make this area the first to be rented so book yours in advance. Lower Village accommodations include:
- The Legends - spacious, quiet town homes, great views and ski access
- The Legacy - cozy one bedroom units with super ski access
- Perfection Ridge - two-bedroom townhomes on Perfection Run
- The Eagles - affordable three-bedroom ski-in condos with family games room and large indoor-outdoor pool/hot tub
- Plaza on the Ridge - affordable four-bedroom plus den ski-in/ski-out condos
- Snowghost Inn - comfortable accommodation for the budget minded
The Upper Village area at Big White has great deals with plenty of rentals available. It’s a short stroll up, or a ski run down, to the Big White Village Lodge. The newer village condos in this neighborhood are:
- Snowcrest Village - three-bedroom condo complex with modern decor
- Greystoke Inn – quiet accommodation for a modest price
Monashee Heights neighbourhood at Big White offers stunning vistas and luxury for your winter stay.
- Aspens - luxury condos on top of the village with ski access to multiple lifts
- Timber Ridge - bird's eye view townhomes - ski down to Ridge lifts.
- Tree Tops - luxury three-bedroom townhomes with unique stone exteriors
At Feathertop Estates, you can ski out to the Black Forest chair, or head over to the snowshoeing and cross-country area. This is a quiet, family oriented building of three-bedroom luxury condos with modern-rustic style decor.
White Forest Estates
White Forest Estates lies between the main village and Happy Valley. These new ski chalets and townhomes feel like you’re in a cabin in the woods.
- Rock Ridge - four-bedroom half-duplex a stone's throw from the village
- Blacksmith Lodge - luxury townhomes on the ski path to Happy Valley
- Coyote Creek - stand alone four-bedroom mountain home
Snow Pines Estates
Snow Pines Estates has some great deals. You will drive by this large neighborhood on the way to the village. There is a variety of cozy, private two to five bedroom chalets here for small or large groups. Snow Pines is within walking distance of Big White Village.
Most rental accommodations at Big White Resort are ski-in and ski-out. Contact us for more details.